- The spokesman for Chinese Foreign Ministry Zhao Lijian said in a tweet that the U.S lacked transparency around its handling of coronavirus
- The United State has been accused by China of being slow to react to the virus
- The delay ‘cost the world months’ when it could have been preparing for the outbreak
- Zhao suggested in a tweet that U.S military might be to blame for the outbreak
- He offered no evidence to back up his accusation
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?